POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : compiled lparser? : compiled lparser? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  compiled lparser?
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 3 Mar 1999 04:41:33
Message: <36DD03CC.AF716D78@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Hi!

I recently tried to compile the lparser written by Laurens Lapre which
can be found at

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljlapre/

I have to this because I want to use it under Linux and maybe under IRIX
6.3.
I have serious problems compiling the source which shall be ANSI-C with
the gcc and even the cc from SGI.
I'm not at all experienced with C or the above named compilers but under
normal circumstances I know to use them or how to add a library or
include path.

Question:

Has anyone compiled lparser.c ( http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljlapre/source.zip
) already?